After activating the Landpagy WordPress theme, you will see a message that tells you to install some required and recommended plugins, click on Begin Installing Plugins, or if you can’t see that message, Go to Appearance > Install plugins and star install all the plugins
Next step select all the plugins and change the drop-down menu to Install then click on the Apply button and wait for the installation process.
After installing plugins you will redirect to the plugins list, again select all the plugins and change drop down this time to Activate and click on Apply button then wait for the activation process.
Here is the list of the required and recommended plugins for the theme.
- Landpagy Core is the plugin that we built for the theme. The Elementor widgets, WordPress custom widgets & other features developed in this plugin.
- Elementor: The Elementor page builder plugin is used to build the page elements. You can easily build the theme elements by drag & drop with this plugin.
- Redux Framework: plugin is used to create the Theme Settings page. Notable that, we slightly modified this plugin to add some extra features.
- Advanced Custom Fields: is a premium plugin that bundled with the theme & used to create the Page Options
- One Click Demo Import: You can easily import the theme demo with the One Click Demo Import plugin. We integrated this plugin for easy importing the theme demo.
- Contact Form 7 : is used to create contact forms on the theme demo. This plugin can manage multiple contact forms.
If you faced any problems or couldn’t install plugins, feel free to open a support ticket.